Sunday, May 24, 2009

Photos from Prague

We had a lovely trip to Prague last week. Pat had to work so me, Cooper and my parents headed off to the Czech Republic to check out the sights. It's about a 4-hour drive from Berlin. Cooper was a perfect kid on the way there and did okay on the way home, but kind of freaked out the last hour or so. Probably because it was past his bed time.

The drive was absolutely beautiful. Puts highway 101 to shame. Also people drive sooo fast! I was driving about 90 mph and people were flying by me. Crazy!
Charles Bridge

Church of Our Lady Before Tyn

Our view from dinner...Charles Bridge in the background and the food in Cooper's mouth.
Old Town Hall
The Astronomical Clock
I can't actually remember what building this was...
Ever wonder how the do street cleaning on cobblestone roads? Well, wonder no more...
Little door below the Astronomical Clock. Isn't Cooper looking so grown up?
Sculpture of Franz Kafka
University

View from the Prague Castle
The castleThe city is amazing! I can't wait to go back when Pat's parents come for a visit.

3 comments:

  1. The yellow fields and red rooftops remind me of DK :) Looks like fun, I'm so jealous! Cooper is so cute by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a treat to have your parentals in town!! Okay...now I am really getting jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adventure. Thanks for letting me see your pictures.

    ReplyDelete