Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Light at the end of the tunnel!

Our new replacement loaner stroller finally arrived yesterday. It is definitely not as nice as our broken stroller, but it's not pink! And it is a pretty good improvement over the pink one. It is bigger and sturdier (but harder to carry up and down stairs), you can steer it with one hand, our rain cover fits over it (which I had to use today), and there is more storage. It still doesn't have a tray in the front, so I have to tie our broken one to it, but I'm not complaining.

Of course when I called to order the replacement parts for our broken stroller, the rear axle piece is on backorder! Urgh! They said it'll take two weeks. I hope it arrives sooner. They only ship to the U.S. so I was hoping it would make it to my parents before they left to come visit us here, but now I don't think so. :( O-well, at least we don't have use the pink stroller anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Not a bad replacement!

    Be sure to try Mueller's Rice Puddings. The Cinnamon one is my very favorite! They also have chocolate, strawberry and banana I think.

    ReplyDelete