Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wallpaper

The last week has found me dreaming of home. I can't help but think about all the projects I want to get done when I get back. I've also been dreaming of Target. Oh, how I miss Target!

I was snooping around on the Target website today and came across some lovely wallpaper. I've never really been a wallpaper kind of gal, but I've been swooning over some of these patterns. I can't decide if I want to wallpaper our bedroom or the office. Or maybe both?




(Images via Target)

4 comments:

  1. oooo! love them! especially the green one at the top... i'm a sucker for green. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dreaming of wallpaper too. But I'm horrible at committing that much time to anything.

    I'm so glad you found me! It's nice to see what people are up to. Enjoy your last few weeks there, but if you are anything like me, you are probably itching to come back home. And now that we've been back awhile, I miss things about England.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo! Those are fabulous! Since we rent I can't really paper the walls but I saw someone once wallpaper the back of their bookshelves so you caught glimpses of the pattern behind the books and knick-knacks, so maybe I can do that...

    ReplyDelete