Monday, June 8, 2009

Copenhagen - The Temple

I've been waiting to go to the Copenhagen temple for 8 long years now. It was supposed to open while I was a missionary in Denmark, but it actually ended up being finished a few years after I got home. I was finally able to visit it last weekend. Yay! Unfortunately, we were in Copenhagen Saturday afternoon to Monday afternoon and were not around while it was open. An actual visit inside the temple will have to wait for another time.



Cooper loved climbing up and down the stairs.


And playing on the grounds out in front.

We also found him chewing on this. Yuck! I think it was just some peat...not poo.

I'm planning to do another post about our trip to Copenhagen. I decided to start doing smaller posts since Blogger keeps getting messed up the longer I wait to publish a post. So frustrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment