Monday, June 8, 2009

Copenhagen - The Hotel

We stayed at a great hotel in Copenhagen for a smokin' deal. It was a one bedroom place with a full kitchen about 100 times better than the kitchen in our Berlin apartment. It also had a full size washer and dryer and dishwasher. So nice.

The pool was super nice also.
Only lame part (aside from no free internet) was that they wanted to charge us $30/night for a baby's cot! This is the first hotel that has tried to charge us for this. I decided there was no way I was going to pay that so I fashioned a bed for Cooper out of things I could find around the apartment. I think it turned out pretty posh, don't ya think?
Cooper didn't seem to mind.

2 comments:

  1. You are a true mom...well done on the crib!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great crib for Cooper! Copenhagen looks beautiful. That must have been great to get to go back. Hope you are all doing well.

    ReplyDelete