Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sleepy Baby

On our way from the airport to the apartment, Cooper was starting do doze-off so his head kept falling forward. I put my hand in front of his face so he could rest his head on it and he was asleep within seconds. I wish I had taken a picture, it was really sad and cute.

A few days later, I went to Ikea with my new friend Sabrina and we were out a lot longer than I expected. He was beyond tired by the time we got home so it took him a little while to fall asleep. When I checked on him a little while later, this is how he was sleeping.


Cooper's been pretty much on his regular sleep schedule since we arrived except the first night he woke up around midnight and was wide awake for three hours. The next night he was up for two hours and the next for one. I was hoping it would be zero hours on Tuesday night, but he still got up for an hour. At least this time he seemed really tired and then last night he slept through the night!!! I was so excited. I hope he keeps that up. He's been so good since we've been here. He's pretty much never fussy and he's been eating and napping really well. Such a good boy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pat and Lindsay!
    Heard you are spending some time in Germany! How exciting! Ich bin echt neidisch!! (I'm so jealous)
    However, I am not jealous of your beautiful stroller being destroyed! We have the exactly same stroller, and it got a little roughed up when we took it on the plane in February too. The little pedometer was gone and some major scratches. What on earth do they do with them?
    Anyway, I hope you get it worked out, and just enjoy your time in Germany!
    Viel Gluck!
    Liebe,
    Deine Cousine Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!! Good boy, Coop! I miss that little guy.

    ReplyDelete